Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter activities

Because of the cold and snow, Madison and I haven't been going on our daily walk.  I tried to push the stroller along the trails with packed down snow a few times, but it was sooo bumpy, I felt as if I was giving her whip lash.  Luckily you can take the wheels off the charriot and replace them with skis, so the family still gets some fresh air.  This was our Christmas day ski.  Madison is wrapped in a  bunting bag and a sleeping bag so she's toasty warm.




I've also been taking her swimming at the pool the last few days.  In 2 weeks we start a mums and tots water class...I think it's actually an aqua fitness class....but I don't expect to get a whole lot of fitness from it...it's more to get Madison comfortable in the water.  A few of my friends are joining me so it should be fun.  I've dunked her under a few times...she is always a bit startled...but not upset.  The great thing about the pool is that it makes her sleep really well in the afternoon.


I'm sure I'm a little biased when I say this....but Maya is the best dog in the world!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment