Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snowfall warning

I wanted to get a picture of Madison, Maya and I all outside in the snow yesterday.  Canmore had a snowfall warning...and although we didn't get a ton of snow, we got enough that it would have made a good picture.  Unfortunately...Madison and Maya weren't as cooperative as I would have liked...and trying to take a self portrait and hold the two of them still, proved to be impossible.  I wanted to post it in contrast to the picture that I received from Grant yesterday.


Grant is in Mexico with his friend Davin for a week of kite surfing.  It's a much needed vacation for Grant (who has been working lots of evenings and weekends for the last 2 months), but unfortunately too close to my due date for Madison and I to make the trip.  BUT don't worry, Alexis (Davin's wife, who is also home with toddler) and I have been making plans to have a girls trip one of these days...we have to work around second babies, and breast feeding...but we will make it happen!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment