Wednesday, May 2, 2012

4 months old

Yesterday Evan turned 4 months old.  Where has the time gone?  He's such a calm, happy baby, the time has just flown by.  Now if only I could get him to sleep through the night!!!!  He's a pretty strong little guy...he can now roll from front to back and back to front.  He's desperate to crawl....I put him on his play mat this morning and he rolled around and pulled himself a little bit and managed to get himself 3 feet from his playmat.  Something tells me he's going to be crawling in no time.


Madison is 22 months, and more and more fun every day.  Her vocabulary is taking off and for the most part we can understand what she's asking for.  She loves action songs (itsy bitsy spider, and the wheels on the bus are her favorite) and makes me repeat them with her over and over again!!!  Parents of 4 kids must just hate certain songs by the time the 4th kid comes around....I think grant already hates the wheels on the bus song.  haha!  The other day she was counting my toes (she can count to 5) and was touching the nail polish I had on, so I thought I would put some on her toes.  It was soooo cute.  As soon as I put the nail polish on her toes, she looked at them and said "it's pretty".  haha.  She even sat still for a few minutes while the polish dried.  Now every day she will take off her socks and show me her toes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment