Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Feels like spring is here...Happy Easter everyone!
Grant and I were just in Palm Springs...Grant there for a conference, while I played all day...working out, hiking up a few mountains and generally soaking up the warm weather...being responsibility free for 5 days (kids stayed at home with the nanny)!  It  was wonderful!

Today is easter.  The day started out with an easter egg hunt.  I was informed by Madison, last week, that the easter bunny hides eggs around the house for her to find...so I figured I had better do something.  ;)



We leave for Mexico in 2 weeks, and are pretty excited to be going on a family vacation.  Grant had a second surgery on his leg 2 weeks ago and is hoping he will be healed enough to do some surfing.  Fingers crossed.

A FEW PICTURES OF SPRING AND THE KIDS







No comments:

Post a Comment