Sunday, November 21, 2010

New this week


The weather this week has been freezing...literally....today's high is -19!!!  Madison, Maya and I have gone for a walk almost every day since she was 2 weeks old...until the last few days.  I tried pushing the stroller through the snow on Tuesday....it was quite the workout.  So I decided that maybe putting her in the baby bjorn would be easier.   Wed our walk consisted of 1 block...up the street to my friends house.  I think with the windchill it was -27...needless to say...we were quite bundled!


Since we've been stuck in the house all week...we've had to find things to do.  Hanging out in the playpen all day can get quite boring.  So we tried out the jolly jumper.  Maya liked it too....as she was able to hang out a little closer to Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment